Monday, October 20, 2008

Barney the Predator


Will this picture traumatize your child and damage him/her for life?


Apparently not for Zoie. This was the scene that Zoie witnessed when she entered the bedroom a few days before her birthday. Zoie looked at Barney with wide eyes and a hint of horror... stared at it for a few seconds and then laughed. I didn't know how to react to this. Adrian obviously had fun setting up the scene, introducing Barney as the predator just like his ancestors. A few minutes before that, I was explaining to Zoie that Big Barney was little Barney's father.
Those who know us well would probably just laugh it off but those who don't will probably say, this is one sick family. Lol! But wait, I woke up to this scene this morning and I was a bit traumatized.
Don't blame me. I love Spongebob!

No comments: